The Center for Dental Sleep Medicine is located in North Alabama providing Dental and Sleep Apnea services to Decatur, Huntsville, Madison, Athens, Hartselle, Florence, Cullman, and many other areas throughout the Tennessee Valley. Our office has been a leading provider of sleep apnea oral appliances to stop snoring and replace C-PAP for over thirteen years. While most other dentists only do a few appliances a year, Dr. Randall L. Sandlin is one of the leading providers in the nation and has delivered over two thousand appliances. His vast experience in treating patients with snoring and sleep apnea has helped him develop a highly successful protocol for fitting oral appliances that benefits every patient he treats.
Ours is a practice where you’ll always be welcomed with a smile and treated like family. In case of emergencies, Dr. Sandlin is also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week via his personal cell phone number, which is available for all patients of record.
Our services go far beyond simply restoring teeth. We attempt to better our patients’ health in general by asking the right questions, listening carefully to their answers, and treating the body as an interconnected whole.
We offer a wide range of services that include:
- Sleep apnea and snoring treatment
- TMJ and headache treatment
- General and restorative dentistry
- Tooth–colored filling to replace dark, old, and unsightly fillings
- Smile-design enhanced makeovers with porcelain veneers
- Philips Zoom! teeth-whitening
- Teeth cleaning and periodontal (gum) therapy to treat gum disease
- Laser treatments for gum disease
- Restoration of implants
- Complimentary oral sedation dentistry for anxious patients
So, whether you need help with snoring and sleep apnea or are just looking for a dependable team to keep your smile shining bright, we’d love to hear from you. Give our Decatur dental office a call today to set up a complimentary consultation. We hope to see your smile soon!